Tradition and modernity
As a first company in Poland we practise a solution that allows to rise a yurt without using center support pillars inside yurt. Our system ensures excellent construction durability simultaneously guarantees open yurt space. We use best ecological waterproof materials with excellent thermoinsulation parameters with strong emphasis on natural materials like wood, canvas, wool and oils. In our yurts we use specially designed wooden doors, windows and tippable roof sunlight that improves light exposure and helps yurt ventilation. Yurt building process starts with riseing speciall platform that gives durability and longevity and also great thermoinsulation. Our system gives great opportunity to join several yurts. Depending on Your needs we can design configuration of several yurts and also interior setup – for example – wooden or clay flooring, roof and wall wool insulation, heat stoves, mezzanines. We take responsibility for our builds, that`s why every construction is designed for climate conditions in Your area.
Dimmensions – square meters – 9, 16, 25, 35, 47, 61, 77.
– wooden elements from fir wood, kiln dried and sanded, covered in few leyers of ecological oil, protection from UV, water, molds
– acrylic canvas (tested in marine industry – Yachts) breathable,with extra layers protecting from water, molds ,funghi
highly durable at UV beams – color protection, waterproof – 1000 mm head of water, 31 colors, stitched with waterproof thread, eco certificate producer warranty – 5 years
– Polyester canvas 100%, Oeko- Tex – eco certificate
Roof and wall thermoinsulation
– sheeps wool 100% – 3seasons/ four seasons configuration, custom made sheeps wool felt 0,5 – 2,0 cm width
-1-4 layers of acrylic round shape sunlight, mechanically tippable from inside
Door and windows
– larch or pine wood, custom made dimmensions, fully or partially glazed
Steel line – round strap of the yurt
– 6 mm diameter, aircraft industry use, size of diameter designed separately for every size of a yurt
– stainless steel ground screws or stone/cement foot slabs – foundation
made in various setups from wood or woodboards, floors made with siberian larch or certified pine, platform could be extended to a sundeck terrace
One of the biggest advantages of yurt isit`s diversity. These are examples and inspirations of how to use your yurt.
Holliday cottage/ studio or bureau/ relaxation area/ spa/ workshop area/ joga/ meditation/ sauna/ pool/ restaurant/ all year round house/ glamping